We do it from our first day until our last, but what actually happens when we breathe?
This workshop is a self-experiential journey that takes us deep into the intricate motion of breath.
This workshop will include:
- Yoga & movement exercises designed to help you take deeper, more conscious breaths
- Anatomy slideshow and discussion exploring how breath is created in the body, its multitude of interrelationships, the central role of the diaphragm and the holistic motion that breath offers
- September 2, 2019Massage Therapy Certification begins
- September 22, 2019A Day of Reflexology
- September 27, 2019Massage for People Living with Cancer
- September 28, 2019Shiatsu: Connecting Fascia and Meridians — Addressing the Trunk and Lower Body